Skip to content
- Iverson expanded on the use of neoprene laced snowshoe. This lightweight, non-stretch, non-stick material is unaffected by severe winter conditions and minimizes snowshoe maintenance.
- Iverson developed the “Standard A” snowshoe harness, the reference standard of the industry.
- Iverson developed their proprietary “No-Sno” poly-lacquer coating along with a multi-step dipping process that significantly reduces buildup in wet and sticky snow conditions.
- In 2008, Iverson began using military grade ballistic Kevlar-impregnated neoprene–incredibly tough, durable, abrasion resistant and 30% lighter.
- The 2009/2010 season also saw the release of the new “Iverson AA” harness. This much-improved version of the traditional “Iverson A” is built for the new larger pack boots in use today.